• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

what do ya think?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You should have the inlet tube over/in the center of the block.
this will have the coolest water right over the core to increase cooling. Yeah and turblence is good but only to an extent. id say slow down the water coming in (square the conors) and lave the last ones rounded to get the warmer water out faster..

just my 2.cents... (thats canadian money so i may owe you some change)

well i was planning on getting a 700-800 gph pump...and all i plan on running is the cpu block, and video card gpu and ram blocks

Your first design is bordering on too complex, the second is going to kill your flow rate.

I believe it'd be a bad idea to have square or sharp corners anywhere as it will only further restrict the flow and increase the possibility of dead spaces. Having sharp corners is not an efficient way to increase turbulence. Your much better off by having sufficient flow to trigger turubulence or using surface effects.

Back