• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SSD X25-M Raid 0 HD Tune Scores !!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

azsxdc123

fast one one.jpg

sytem

3.2 i7 ee
2x Intel x25-m
1 tb seagate
12gb 1600 mhz tri channel corsair x.m.p
asus p6t ws pro
280 geforce evga
blue ray

Very cool, is that on a raid card or onboard?

also for hd-tune screen shots if you click the little floppy disk icon at the top left it'll save the screenie for you, without all the rubish left over. I'm on 1920x1200 and I still have to scroll to see the whole image.

:)

Very cool, is that on a raid card or onboard?

also for hd-tune screen shots if you click the little floppy disk icon at the top left it'll save the screenie for you, without all the rubish left over. I'm on 1920x1200 and I still have to scroll to see the whole image.

:)

And if you hold down the ALT key while pressing printscreen only the content of the selected window will be put in the clipboard...

Now that is nice.

It's been asked a couple of times already, but still no indication... what controller is this on please?

If it by some chance is the ICH10R... have you got 'write back cache' enabled? I would have thought with numbers like that, your burst would have been waaaay higher than that?

Back