• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Biostar TPower I45 and Q6600 overclock settings

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
hi the pc has gone again lol, As soon as i can get my grubby mits on it again i will update your question redduc900. But for the moment the pc is Prime stable at 3.0ghz. Havent got the settings to hand at mo, obviously lol.

I did try Prime at 3.2ghz but again it BSOD'ed on me. Anyway be back soon with more info.

Smurf

Biostar TPower I45 Q6600

hi the pc has gone again lol, As soon as i can get my grubby mits on it again i will update your question redduc900. But for the moment the pc is Prime stable at 3.0ghz. Havent got the settings to hand at mo, obviously lol.

I did try Prime at 3.2ghz but again it BSOD'ed on me. Anyway be back soon with more info.

Smurf

This might help

063694.jpg

BioWatch3600.jpg

Hi thats some impressive results, are you on air for the cooling?? Also i see that memset says your using DDR3 memory, this board only supports DDR2??

Smurf

Back