• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What is the best AM2+ Cooler?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
A well vented case usually does wonders after you get a cpu cooler. (not being a smart *** just mentioning it). I will let you know about the artic cooling freezer pro 64 in a week or less.

Same kit as I've ordered (H20 220) just check the tracking info and it's in the brown truck now for delivery:clap: so I will be playing with that thing arter work

Bob,

Hit me up with some comments and observations about it after you install it. I'd like to order today so if its good let me know :)

Those Kits are not the best. An actually WC system is usually the best way to go. I'm not trying to bash your choice, but those things may not do what you want them to do. I would talk to the WC guys in the cooling section, they know how to get things done.

Well then you have proven me wrong. I hope it does just that for you.

btw it does look hot

Well then you have proven me wrong. I hope it does just that for you.

btw it does look hot

:attn::attn:

Its all good dolk. I passed on it. Going to stay on air for now. Been making WAY too many big purchase's. :) Need to slow down alittle :)

Back