• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

'I wear sunglasses when I play Counter strike!'

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Essenar

I was playing in a CSS game in Office, I threw a bang and the guy came out and killed me, and he shouted to me in voice chat-

"I wear sunglasses when I play Counter Strike, you can't blind me ******!" (Fill in the blanks with a bad word)

I thought it was hilarious.

thats epic, i wish i could run into that guy, i typically just run into 5 year olds that have mics...

It's very obvious the guy was joking. I'm not sure if how many if any of you realize that, but I can see at least the two posters above me don't have a clue.

It's very obvious the guy was joking. I'm not sure if how many if any of you realize that, but I can see at least the two posters above me don't have a clue.

lol i think everyone here thinks that it was a joke.....

I was expecting a funny picture of some guy actually gaming in sunglasses, but that story blew away all my expectations lol

Back