Thread: Will this help

Disabled

Will this help

So IE 8 has meandso filled out this do you think I was to harsh

SOUTH AFRICA, and yes, we do have electricity, and no, lions dont walk around in our streets
    hehe not too harsh, but possibly not descriptive enough - if I were the techie looking at the response forms I wouldn't know what to make of it

I would have added example URL's that give problems and possibly details of router/modem, operating system and internet connection/ISP etc etc...

Disabled
    Thanks I filled one out before using xp giving more information about the problems. Data reports usually have a more descriptive information on the hardware and error code and that report is automatically given. I figured I'd just get to the point and my frustrating moment with IE*

I'm sure Microsoft would take your complaint a lot more seriously if you'd spelled it correctly. The spelling and grammar in that report is atrocious.
    - Toshiba Satellite Pro C660 --- Xbox 360 -
    - Sony PSP Phat ---Nintendo DS Mk1 -
    - Samsung Galaxy s5 --- Samsung Galaxy Tab -

IE 8 is working fine for me, sorry it is giving you problems. I agree with the above posters, your complain is useless. Provide more details and write coherently.
    "Death gotta be easy, 'cause life is hard It'll leave you physically, mentally, and emotionally scarred"
    -50 Cent

SOUTH AFRICA, and yes, we do have electricity, and no, lions dont walk around in our streets
    Quote Originally Posted by _slh_ View Post
    I'm sure Microsoft would take your complaint a lot more seriously if you'd spelled it correctly. The spelling and grammar in that report is atrocious.
    Now if he had been using firefox ...

no more bad spelling and no more crashing

just joking (but kinda serious at the same time)