• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Lian Li Mini ITX case, small is beautiful.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kuroimaho

Lian Li released a new case for M-ITX mobos which can take ATX components so one could create a small but still powerful rig.
I always liked their minimalist design and the alu cases now design and quality is combined with this small size.

This looks like the case for my next project.

Lian Li PC-Q07

Sorry for posting it in the wrong place, but I promise it will be an AMD project. ^^;;
If a mod sees it please move to the proper part of the forum. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Looks like a great place for a 720 to hang out :drool: What A nice case. Dig the PSU mount :eek: :clap:

Exactly my idea.

-P2 720 OC to 3Gish fanless.

-Cooler, still thinking about which would work best withthe psu over it, mini ninja or low profile zalman, maybe a Thermalright HR-01 3U would fit.

-Mono something like a J&V minix.
-4GB ram.
-Velociraptor without heatsink for OS.
-WD Green for storage.
-Silent Seasonic PSU 80+
-40nm ATi card 4850 shrink probably.

My sis finishes her master and comes home this year from the UK seems like exactly what she will need. :beer:

Very nice although the use of standard desktop drives and PSU kind of makes the case pointless IMO :(

There are plenty of tiny barebones, the use of desktop components is what makes this special still half the size of a mini atx case. Almost everything is integrated to the mobo anyway these days, one slot for vga is enough.

Yes that's what I also considered currently it is not in sale in Japan, my TR SI128Se might fit as well and seems perfectly oriented for the case the PSU fan will replace the cpufan but might not align perfectly, but I expect it to do the job.
I will try when I have the mobo and the case then decide.

Exactly my idea.

-P2 720 OC to 3Gish fanless.

-Cooler, still thinking about which would work best withthe psu over it, mini ninja or low profile zalman, maybe a Thermalright HR-01 3U would fit.

-Mono something like a J&V minix.
-4GB ram.
-Velociraptor without heatsink for OS.
-WD Green for storage.
-Silent Seasonic PSU 80+
-40nm ATi card 4850 shrink probably.

My sis finishes her master and comes home this year from the UK seems like exactly what she will need. :beer:

There are plenty of tiny barebones, the use of desktop components is what makes this special still half the size of a mini atx case. Almost everything is integrated to the mobo anyway these days, one slot for vga is enough.

Sounds awesome. How bout a copper ninja?

The PSU faces the motherboard and the case is 22cm wide, so I believe somewhere between 9-12cm space remains for the cooler, the ninja is 15cm tall while the SI128SE is 9.5 so I have hopes the latter will work.

Oooh, great. =_=
Well will see if something can be done about it when can pick it up somwhere, I am still a bit hopeful, still 6cm remains if I subtract the PSU and the SI128 from the case, sounds too much for the mobo and it's studs.

Back