• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What the hell power supply is this?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The original video is pretty funny. "Windows Vista Gaming Edition R2". Wat? I have a feeling the latest comment was someone from this forum.

The original video is pretty funny. "Windows Vista Gaming Edition R2". Wat? I have a feeling the latest comment was someone from this forum.

i know what that is have seen screenshots etc but all i will say about it is that its bad and you might not want to say anymore about it as its not really legal if you know what i mean

Surely you can explain what it is...?

Is it just a hacked and modded version of vista..?

basicly yes, its supposed to remove a bunch of stuff that would eat lots of ram and slow down the computer that way it will be faster, use less ram and be a smaller install

Looks like it started out life as a 240sx, then became some sort of wierd, front exit exhaust, retarded cousin of an F1 car.

I almost fell outta me chair on that one lol.

Kinda looks like a roach (The insect)

Lol at "the insect" part of the comment. Thats the reason I almost fell outta me chair when I read the above quote. Priceless.

Way different culture over there. Wouldn't mind going one day to take it all in first hand. And why were most of the convertibles cruising around with their tops down in the rain? It looks like one guy couldn't put his top down if he tried.

lol 8600 in a gameing rig. I think my ipod touch can take that in 3dmark lol.

a 750W PSU with a 8600GT? well, if it's a crappy brand then it's ok. that guy is funny and his desktop is even funnier

Last edited:
With all those icons on his screen I can't imagine he had any time to game after how long it must take to just find the shortcut. Also, was that a song from The Lion King? I was waiting for the guy in the tiger suit to fall out...

Back