• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What the hell power supply is this?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Piece of junk :rolleyes: lol

If that guy invested in his watercooling, he should have invested in a better power supply too.

And graphics card. He's calling it a 'gaming rig' and it's got more spent on bling than performance.. It's the computer equivalent of this thing :p

8c7f.jpg

Thanks guys.

I'm not actually in the market for a new power supply... My next PSU will be a Corsair 650 or 850TX.

And graphics card. He's calling it a 'gaming rig' and it's got more spent on bling than performance.. It's the computer equivalent of this thing :p

8c7f.jpg

LOL, I like that! All show and no go. ;)

Btw, what the hell is that 'spose to be? Those antennas are for radio reception? Rofl..

Btw, what the hell is that 'spose to be? Those antennas are for radio reception? Rofl..

You know, I wasn't exactly sure so I googled the photobucket link and came up with something called 'bosozoku' cars. Googled that, and this hidden gem of the internet came up: http://www.clusterflock.org/2008/12/bosozoku-japanese-car-culture.html

Warning: you are going to recognize the song about 30 seconds in and start cracking up. Pure gold.

Thoses are the intakes for the turbos. Every gear head knows that air taken in exactle 10" 4 inches from above your car and on a 43.225 deg. angle gives you exactly 45,000hp

Back