• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Here’s a coupon for a free, all natural Kashi entrée

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Silversinksam

Moderator/ Silver Paste Taster©
There's an opt out on the coupon page so they won't spam you, you'll just get the entree coupon buy e-mail and call it a day. No strings attached :santa2:

http://www.kashi.com/picturehunt

You can pick any entree you want, I'll probably get this one :)

OT471986S.jpg

I eat Kashi bars when hiking, but their entrees are hit/miss. Definitely worth trying though. Because I'm not the biggest fan haven't tried a Kashi entree in a while, so I can't recall which ones I tried and liked.

I eat Kashi bars when hiking, but their entrees are hit/miss. Definitely worth trying though. Because I'm not the biggest fan haven't tried a Kashi entree in a while, so I can't recall which ones I tried and liked.

For free, can't hurt to try it again, or buy it with the free coupon, then 4 minutes later return it to the supermarket and trade it in for Kashi bars for hiking :beer:

In depth discussion about microwave dinners? Wow, I love the internet. :)

Back