• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Lf good site for custom build!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

PcHells

Hi,
Im new to that site and im willing to buy a new custom gaming pc. After a few years of wow and some other games , i need a new pc. Im using a satelite laptop now.Now i wanted a Desktop pc for more power and less lag.I need nice site that i could do a custom pc ( a really good one ) at a cheap price.:confused::confused::screwy:

Thanks

Btw first port here :):):)

buy a no O/S system from Microcenter \ newegg... thats the cheapest pre built your going to find

or just BYOPC =]

i would like to thanks you so much for replying and help me in my adventure of buying a pc =D.What os would you put in that no os build ?? and is it the cheapest website ?microcventer ?

Thanks you so much :p

Where are you located PChells? (if you don't mind me asking) Perhaps there is someone here that is local to you, that might be able to personally lend a hand.

The proces is intimidating, but doable, as evidence by the numerous members here who completed their builds before even getting a drivers license. Some have even broken records.

How much do you want to spend, and what are your goals for the computer? Even if you do not build it yourself, it is good to be able to figure out what you need, price it out, and compare to quotes you get from builders.

:attn:thx alot to all respond me !!! my location is in quebec and like...my budget is like 700-1000$ and have a good cpu to play games.I play wow and some others game of blizzard.And i want a good to not to just got the requirement for my games...I want a good cpu - 4gb ram and a good video card so ..

thanks to help me !!!

Have a good day ?!!!!:D:sn:

ill buy my pieces separely and build with a guide ,so my budget is 70-1000$ Do you guys think that this will be good enough.?

thanks!!

well i want to stay with this system and not just play wow ... If i could play more games after a few years . i will be happy !!!

thanks!

Back