• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The new trend in case mods

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
*looks at SX1030*

she may be white on the outside but this huge mammajamma is all black inside!

Bigger is better!

more air = cooler temps and more mods!!!

AgEnT0140 said:
Size does matter :beer:. Do not be temped my small cases! They have no room for fans, rads, etc... Oh and how many drives can you fit in your small case? I have 7 5.25", 2 floppy, and 4 internal hard drive bays. Not that I need them now but you never know when they may come in handy! Full ATX is the way to go. Who cares about trends.... try putting a watercooled pelt drink cooler in that mid ATX case!!! :burn: LONG LIVE THE BEHEMOTHS!!!

damn skippy, huge cases rule, more space to do cool stuff to em

6587-175.jpg

my case 11bays (6 5.25, 5 3.5) 2 feet tall

and yes, big cases are where itz at..when you got hands that are like 9 inches long, you cant fint your hand in a 10 inch tall case

I had 3 mini towers,Thay sucked.I know now that a computer aint a computer till it is installed in a case 2 feet tall.Besides with a big case it looks like like a serious computer.lIn my other cases I could never get such a neat install of my hardware.

shauns said:
6587-175.jpg

my case 11bays (6 5.25, 5 3.5) 2 feet tall

and yes, big cases are where itz at..when you got hands that are like 9 inches long, you cant fint your hand in a 10 inch tall case

I only see 8 bays. Unless you're counting the internal HDD bays as well.

Bigger is indeed better!!, i love my lian-li PC-70, i retired my "midgit" cases years ago and have never gone back! i have had full towers since my 386 days!

Back