• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Defecting sorry guys :(

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

FatCamel

Sorry guys but I have to do it. But it is for the greater good.

I am starting a new team on another forum which in turn will, hopefully, get a couple hundred more people folding.:attn:

So I guess I have to say farewell Team 32:cry: and hello team 161519.
Wow I didn't realize how long that was until I typed it into my client.

On a good note though I am not switching over all of my folders just my main rig, well until we start gaining on you then they will all be switching sides.

Good luck, FC!

In addition to you and your folding, I will miss your funny AA Camel+cart. :D

I will be sure to frequent the forums just feel bad I have to leave the team after all this time. I have broke into the 400's and now I have to trade. :(

But like I said it is for the best. More people=more science.

Many large teams have sub-teams. No reason that I can think of why we couldn't set you guys up with a cozy forum section of your own, as a sub-forum of this one.

I promise not to post any more scary pic's of my mother in law! :D :D

Bah! I hate to see a good folder, leave. :(

See you on the updates, FC.

Just remember to bring all of those new folders back with you when you come back home!!!

Sorry guys but I have to do it. But it is for the greater good.

I am starting a new team on another forum which in turn will, hopefully, get a couple hundred more people folding.:attn:

So I guess I have to say farewell Team 32:cry: and hello team 161519.
Wow I didn't realize how long that was until I typed it into my client.

If you get tired of all that typing, just go with team=32...it's a lot shorter!

:beer:

Hate to see you go FC... I echo everyone else... good luck, and don't be a stranger. :)

If you find things aren't working out... it easy to come back home. Just type 32. ;)

Don't go Adak and Jon will buy you and your 100 folders more beer!!

Good luck FC keep in touch with how things are going

You could buy me back if it was enough and it was root beer, as I try to stay away from the real stuff.

I may be coming on here often for pointers as I am new to organizing things (my wife does all the organizing at home) so you will most likely be hearing a lot from me.:D

Sorry to see you going FC, yeah love the Root beer :soda:

Good luck FC keep in touch with how things are going :attn:

Lol I miss you guys already:cry:. The other team isn't coming along as well as I had hoped. So far we only have around 6 people folding including myself.

Who knows I may be defecting again if everyone over at +CGO+ gives up

Back