• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A thanks to Jab-Tech

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

IKIKUINTHENUTZ

I would love to Thank the J-T man for years of business I have given him. No errors, no problems, quick refunds, fast shipping services, reasonable prices, friendly email responses.

Just recently I've order some Thermalright products from him and I decided to ask a question in the customer notes section before submitting the order. When I got my product, I also got my question answered in hand witting on the invoice. :clap:

great prices and the fastest shipping I have ever seen. great place to do buisiness.

I would love to Thank the J-T man for years of business I have given him. No errors, no problems, quick refunds, fast shipping services, reasonable prices, friendly email responses.

Just recently I've order some Thermalright products from him and I decided to ask a question in the customer notes section before submitting the order. When I got my product, I also got my question answered in hand witting on the invoice. :clap:

Jab techs the only vendor I know of that answers questions at 3AM in the morning. I'm still not convinced he's not a Borg. :beer:

Great service here also. Same day shipping even when I didn't expect it due to the time of the order. Response is great and in the rare cases (2 in 5 years) where I have had problems with orders, they were straightened out with a simple email within hours not days. And I get next day delivery where I live.

I did a little shopping at JT's ebay store today.. bright shiny new open box megalehems coming my way.. Only hiccup is that I did the pay by paypal from ebay, and I had never updated my ebay address to reflect a recent move. Hopefully JT will come through again. Already dropped a line.

Just wanted to follow up on my last post, JT did their usual home run service. Corrected my address error, and ALSO caught that I had ordered fans from the website soon after the Ebay purchase.

Today I recieved a refund of my shipping from the website purchase. Combined shipping without even a request.

A++ service, and I'm glad I gave them my business

Just wanted to follow up on my last post, JT did their usual home run service. Corrected my address error, and ALSO caught that I had ordered fans from the website soon after the Ebay purchase.

Today I recieved a refund of my shipping from the website purchase. Combined shipping without even a request.

A++ service, and I'm glad I gave them my business

That's fantastic service right there.
I've only had the privilege of ordering from JT once, and I forget what for but everything was flawless.

Back