• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

x1900 vivo

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

striker85

I've done quite a bit of researching on this issue, and had it working. But I did a recent reinstall of Vista and now it doesn't want to work right. I had the atio wdm drivers installed and was using Dscaler to watch TV through the s-video input on my card. The max resolution I was getting was 720x480...aceeptable. But since the reinstall I've been only getting a max of 720x240..very strange. When I try to choose a new resolution in Dscaler is says "error connecting." Vdub won't even get any input. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the wdm, as well as the whole driver package. I've tried older versions. Nothing seems to work. I don't quite understand what changed. Does anyone here have any ideas?

Yeah, I've installed the avivo package. I'm not too sure as to what exactly it does, but I'm sure that the only necessary driver for using vivo is the wdm driver.

Just an update for anyone else out there running an x1k at i card and is having issues with vivo. I finally found the culrpit for limiting my input video size. I installed/uninstalled each version of the ati drivers and found that 8.1 works. I'm running Vista with SP1. So if anyone else is having issues...install 8.1 drivers and you should be good to go.

Back