• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cable Sleeving Guide

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
excellent guide but i do not like his suggestions of sleeving and heatshrink and the SATA sleeving part or the guide was a little vague

excellent guide but i do not like his suggestions of sleeving and heatshrink and the SATA sleeving part or the guide was a little vague

Agreed, however I did like the majority of the entire tutorial very nice and gave me a few ideas for future case cable management :D good post OP

wow this is great! however due to the large pictures i will have to wait until after work to read the whole thang. anybody have any recs on good spot to get nice sleeving?

Thanks, good post!

Agreed, however I did like the majority of the entire tutorial very nice and gave me a few ideas for future case cable management :D good post OP
What brand sleves do you all reccomend? I'm getting ready to do my first full job soon and I don't want to waste time on crappy product.

Back