• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NIB i7 920 - 199$ - MicroCenter B&M

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
There's no MicroCenter in SC....:bang head

Also, can't make purchase for my brother to pickup in Cincinnati, due to company internet firewall policies.....:cry:

this for real or april fools? They can't not sell it to you and be like LAWL can they?

i dont want to go to new jersey ..... or Staten island for that mater

but i want i7 BAD

Hahah I looked at this and thought, "okay it's upgrade time!" Only to find that it is out-of-stock in my area. :(

One of the sad thing about living in silicone valley... good thing too I suppose for having the oppurtunity... just sad that you really NEED to get to it FAST!

Sweet find,

Bryan d

Now I am under the impression that all 920s come factory unlocked and such now as well?!

Dallas has all 3841A's!! Just so happened my dad was waiting for a load in Dallas when i read about this. Not bad timing and luck for being 6 states away...

Now I am under the impression that all 920s come factory unlocked and such now as well?!

I believe it was only some of the Engineering Samples that had fewer available multis on RAM...maybe QPI as well.

All retail chips have more RAM mulits available, but there is still a limit.

The main CPU multi has always been the same.

I don't believe that the original poster included that this deal was APRIL 1 ONLY. So the deal is dead.

Back