• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Woot! Simultaneous launching of new Team32 contest site and youtube channel

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ozzlo

Senior whose title will pier
Guys, If you've been waiting to see what I've been cooking up, the wait is now over.

http://team32contests.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/OCTEAM32

These 2 new gems will be continuously updated as we proceed throughout all the contests we have during each year. So don't worry if they seem lacking I plan on piling on the content.

Also, In as little as 9 hours (or less) from now I will be kicking out the next phase of the April contest. (you can kinda guess what the next phase is about by watching the video).

By the way I made that video in 2 days while also working on the site, contest rules and contest design, I'm quite happy with how it turned out for how rushed I was. It has a couple rough spots that I may clean up tonight and re-release tomorrow.

So anyways guys, what do you think? :D

Oh and I'd also like to thank Adak, ChasR, harlam357, sicloan, and StaTek. Without help from these guys none of this would be a reality.

AWESOME...

I'm really impressed, by both the video and the contest website. If you do edit the video, I think the text near the end of the video needs to scroll a little slower. It's hard to keep up with at the current speed. But again, excellent job to everyone involved.

One of the FAHmon pictures is mine. Woo Hoo!! :bday: :thup:

Very Nice work on Both the Video and Team Contest Site ozzlo, ,,,they are Awesome

Awesome job Guys!!

Fold On!

The site looks great and the video is inspirational!

The music selection for the video made it EPIC! :thup: Great work.

Makes me even more proud to be a part of this fantastic group of people. Team 32 ROCKS!

I shared this with a co-worker and she said
"That's Awesome! A bunch of sensitive nerds doing what they can to save the world."

Last edited:
I just saw the youtube video and I immediately came over here from MPC to pass on my congratulations on a job well done.
A very nice job on that. I was most impressed.

Just AMAZING!! I only had 10 seconds of the video watched and I had already sent the link to two of my friends. Grear work done by all involved.

All going well I'll be getting the go ahead from a customer to build a server with Phenom II 810 and they are going to let me fold on it :D Offering a €50 discount was hard for them to resist ;)

Excellent! Nice work...inspirational and, I think my 'stock' in Newegg just went up!

foldon.gif

Since we don't have any podcasts, how about we make a monthly video show? We could include all distributed computing topics, hardware setup, OCing tips, general forum news, etc.

Back