• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

awooga! AWOOGA! MPC is within 1 million points, outdoing us by 400,000PPD

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ozzlo

Senior whose title will pier
Cmon guys!!!! They are set to overtake in 2.5 days!!!!!

Fold like you've never folded before!!!

I've done all I can do for a while. Increased production by 60,000 ppd over the last 2 months.

It's more fun when everyone is running around screaming and then the day is saved at the last moment ;)

Wow, yeah, I've done all I can. Recruited a friend at work who's making 1200ppd.
Also got a friend to Fold for me on his i7 920 and GTX285... but my ppd hasn't finished catching up to that yet ;)

Hopefully I'm helping the "saved at the last moment," hah!

I have increased my shader clock on my 8800GTS 512 to 1998MHz (if i can safely get more let me know, running at a cool 35°C) and my opty 180 is maxed out. Would overclock the 3800+ X2 but the mobo is crap.

I'm waiting for parts to come for a file server for a local business. Its goin to have a Phenom II 810 folding 24/7. Best I can do in the short term. Long term is another story hehe :D:D

I've got two 8800GTS's from the classifieds on their way, but it will be sometime next week before I get them. The bad news is that I am going to lose the Q9300 computer at work probably within the next month. It's been running the not-freds USB client for the past 6 weeks or so. I'm hoping that I can hit 60k PPD for at least a little while, before I lose the computer at work.

wow, your good... Yup... just waiting on a 700 million in bailout money so the gov't can keep us from sinking...

1 million bonus to everybody :p

anyone know this guy's email?

or better yet WP where is nitteo?

Clamatowas is at the EVGA forum, and Barnettworks is now at the OCN forum (formerly EVGA). Both of them have the blade server rooms folding for them. Barnettworks should be the #1 PPD producer soon. He earned 931,855 points yesterday and has over 558k points today (as of the 12pm update).

Nitteo is still over at the OCN forum AFAIK.

My PPD has been bouncing around the past few days as I am trying to maximize production swapping parts around. I should be in the 25000PPD+ range in the next few days. I will be losing a quad core Xeon at work today though :(

Also trying to convince the wife "we" need a GTX 260/216 (or maybe a 275 if she keeps telling me to wait) so I can "upgrade" her computer with a 9600GT I have folding 24/7 (and it would continue to fold 24/7 on her machine too). :sn:

It's more fun when everyone is running around screaming and then the day is saved at the last moment ;)

Haha, like the people running and screaming when Godzilla comes. ROFL

As for me my ppd bottomed out from 16k ppd or less to 2k due to net or power issues. Also, Im waiting for dell to send me my gtx 285, eta 4/10 :bang head.

I'm giving it all she's got, captain! all engines operating at 105% I can squeeze maybe 2 more percent. But anything more it's gonna blow!
S#@t!, I just saw my GTX260 go up to 82°C :eek:

I'm giving it all she's got, captain! all engines operating at 105% I can squeeze maybe 2 more percent. But anything more it's gonna blow!
S#@t!, I just saw my GTX260 go up to 82°C :eek:

You think 82°C is bad? Take a look:

hot.png

Yeah holly crap on the temps from this 8800GT! I don't like the looks of that red.

And don't for get the PS3's, keep them running.

Attachments

• gt-temp.jpeg
    gt-temp.jpeg
    47.7 KB · Views: 162
Back