• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Hall of fame hardware

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yeah, definitely the 9800pro and optical drive.

I would like to nominate the OCZ 520 watt powerstreams from back in the day. Still the only top of the line product I ever bought and the best purchase I ever made. It is still a great power supply for a dual core and single graphics card.

I would also like to nominate the Western Digital 36GB Raptor drives. They caused such a huge stir even though they really weren't anything incredible.

I think that the Logitech MX500 should be here because it is the original and grand-daddy of all of logitech's excellent mice. I'm still using one right now. I found one still in the original packaging on ebay a couple of years ago when I was looking for a new mouse and bought it for the nostalgia.

For my final nomination I would like to mention Winbond BH-5 DDR memory sticks! These were the best of the best for a long time until DDR2 really took off. I never actually owned any of these, but I had CH-5 sticks in my nForce2 DFI Lanparty and much later I bought some Winbond-die memory sticks.

Back