• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

edit web video files

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mrgreenjeans

is there any decent free ware that would allow me to edit you tube, google vids, etc. I've got a presentation due and I want to use clips from various online sources but not fumble through a half dozen links and buffer loads. Nothing with huge learning curve either. I'll fumble otherwise.

any help would be appreciated. thanks

Well if you want free software you can just use windows movie maker along with Windows Media Encoder.

Media Encoder can output to a variety of file sizes for the web....

sounding like a real noob but is there a way to 'save utube files. I tried a couple of times but didn't see a link and could only get streams. Any help?

sounding like a real noob but is there a way to 'save utube files. I tried a couple of times but didn't see a link and could only get streams. Any help?

its just a stream, flv format. Firefox has addons, videodownloader, flvripper etc

Back