• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P5WDH Raid Issue

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SniperXX

Ok so a friend brought me their gaming computer saying they cant get windows to boot.

Appearently they have a raid 0 setup with the EZ Raid. I guess in the process of upgrading his ram last night, he knocked a SATA cable loose. He booted the PC without one of the raid 0 drives on. Windows didnt boot so he shut down and checked the cables. Thats when he saw the cable was off, he then put it back on then rebooted and still no dice.

I am stuck here, he has a paper thats due monday thats on here. My co-worker and I (IT guys) havent ever used this EZ Raid crap, so I don't know what to do here since that raid mode or whatever has no bios to go in and check the array or anything.

Anyone have any ideas?

Isn't the EZ raid available only on two of the 4 or 6 sata connectors? Was the cable plugged back into the correct port?

Sorry, that's all I got - never used it myself either.

Back