• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ST6's max v for a cuppermin

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tainice

i know the max 1.6v is for those tualatin type of process, however since my XET-C only supports up to 1.8 no matter what kind of chip, i need to find a better board for my 800eb. In general, S.M.II is capable of giving out 2.3v, so what about SMIII? besides, i can also fool my P1.26 on ST6..two birds with one stoe:D

Your XET-C supports a maximum of 1.825 volts on Tualatin based chips....The same as pretty much every other board running the new VRM spec out there....

i just want to make sure that if st6 does support 1.8+ of volt. cuz for some reason, my 800eb cannot oc if at all on my XET-C. on my sy board, this babe can do 960 at default, but on XET-C, i cannot even get it to run at 900......:( by the way, my max is 1.8 not 1.825..tried different bios, the same.

by the way, my max is 1.8 not 1.825..tried different bios, the same.

The max vcore on cumine chips is 1.8 volts....The max vcore on Tualatin chips is 1.825 volts....The same as any other board.

I can take a screenshot if you like?:)

The Tualatin compatible via mobo's may be the same as they too are using the new VRM spec. You will have to stick with older mobo's if you want the most out of a cumine....Or upgrade to a Tualatin and keep your existing mobo.

Back