• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Windows Mail (Outlook) Folders

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Foxie3a

Normal Member
Hey Guys,

Most of my work is done through email, so I get a ton of emails all day long. They all come into my inbox, I reply to them, and then sort them by who it is from. So If I get an email from Bob, once I've replied to it, I put it in Bob's folder so I always have a good reference.

Currently I find it easier to select the email, and drag it over to its folder on the left pane. I'm able to right click it, and say "send to folder..." then scroll down a window that pops up, and select their folder.

What I would really like to have is like a macro key to press, and it'll go into its designated folder. So every time Bob emails me, and I reply, I can just hit the... "Alt-S" or something, and it'll go put it in his folder. This would save me a lot of time and stress. Does anyone know of a way to do this?

Thanks!

Back