• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Have you switched to T32monkeys yet?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Is_907

I have switched my GPU and both of my VMs. Waiting to switch my borged machines later today.

Just thought it might be good to have a "check off your name" thread so we know whodunnit (in a good way!)

:beer: for those who have switched!

I switched user name several days ago, just to make sure I had it right. I've only had folding running off and on since, will go 24/7 again starting tomorrow night.

Tomorrow around 3:00Pm

I will edit

EDIT: 2 SMP's Switched.
EDIT: 4 GPU's Switched.

I can not see the screen on my PS3,,,the Hdmi out seems to broken. That's the only thing I have not switched over, I'll fiddle around with it when I get a chance.

Last edited:
Dangit!!! All this monkey business is gonna knock me out of the Top 10... and I just got back into the Top 10. :cry:

Oh well... :beer:

I switched last night. I tried putting in T32monkeys as my team name on accident at first, and it didn't like it. Note to self, team always stays as 32!

I'll switch over my laptop and workstation tonight (the laptop has an SMP WU that will be in before tomorrow so I'll wait for it to come in under my username.

I'll switch my office rigs first thing tomorrow - most of my PPD comes from the office anyway. We're a few hours ahead over here anyway so I should be ok switching about 8 am tomorrow.

Dangit!!! All this monkey business is gonna knock me out of the Top 10... and I just got back into the Top 10. :cry:

Oh well... :beer:

If only you're top 10 in the whole F@H community, and not just team 32 :santa:. But in any case, top 10 in team32 is already very good. That's like 17million points. :bang head

I just got my quad core. Then I just got help getting two VMs on my quad. I haven't even put it to fold for me but it's switched over now.

Two VMs, One GPU and my P4 2.8 HT are all switched over as of last night.

Go T32monkeys!

I switched my home machines over on Saturday, and I just switched over my work machine. :beer:

I should be switched over at midnight

*Edit, I'm going to install Win 7 RC first so I may not be up and running as soon as I thought.

40 mins left on the backups...

*Edit

Got my GPU Going, now I just gotta install nofreds...

Last edited:
Back