• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Lcd Mod

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

FerrariF50

I plan on buying a CrystalFontz 634 Serial Display and useing it..

www.crystalfontz.com

But I was going to set it up like this..

Instead of haveing it the case and takeing up two 5 1/4 drive bays.... What do you think?? Oh also that Lcd Mod can be found here.

http://www.bit-tech.net/article/43/

Btw this is what it looks like without the case

SKD204-634-SG-LG_front_bl_on.jpg

SKD204-634-SS_back.jpg

Last edited:
So how soon before we will see your mod Mike ? It's nice to see someone wanting to start modding, Hope to see it soon. Won't cost you too much either if you do some good shopping.

J

SpeeDj said:
So how soon before we will see your mod Mike ? It's nice to see someone wanting to start modding, Hope to see it soon. Won't cost you too much either if you do some good shopping.

J

Well I have to order the Lcd from CrtstalFontz... price is not too too bad... i think the total came to like $80 with the Drive Bracket Serial cable and Power Cable.. They solder the power connector on their for you... As soon As I get my other mobo in I will start this so.. maybe around Early spring.. I have to buy one of those Mic stands heheh don't have any here or that box he put it in.. But it would be cool.

Back