• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PC Power & Cooling recommended?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I remember that when I bought my PSU PCPC was one of the best, if not the best brand in terms of quality and reliability. However, I've heard they've slumped recently. I'm not quite sure why, or how long ago. I'd actually love to hear the reasoning.

Some people still swear by them. Personally I haven't had much luck with them in recent years. Maybe OCZ's poor quality is seeping into PCP&P's product lines. Just a guess.

I think the answers you get will be varied anyway. In the end, you'll have to decide for yourself.

Except for a few 750's recently croaking after a very short period, I've never known PC P&C to be lax on quality. They're my very close second choice behind Corsair.

Everybody has a bad product run at some point, and I think it was PC P&C's turn with those 750's. Haven't seen one in a while, and there were a few rather close to each other time-wise, which is what leads me to believe it was simply a bad product run that they've gotten past.

Thanks for the info. I'll place my order for one and hopefully I'll never have to think about my PS again (meaning it's running perfectly).

Edit: NEVERMIND! I started reading the reviews on newegg and the last 3-4 were all negative, leading me to believe a bad batch is still out there. This unit has plenty of positive reviews, but it seems as if they've hit a bump in the road. I've decided to go Corsair instead.

Last edited:
Back