• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Norton AV 2009 Gaming edition...?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tithulta

I'm in the market for AV and saw this advertisment on wowui and thought hmm well i'll take a look. I've been living without updated Norton AV(2002 edition) for quite sometime and have yet to "catch" a virus. I've even used Kasperky's online scanner to make sure.

Anyway I was wondering if anyone has tried the Norton Gaming edi to see if it is what it says it is.

http://www.symantec.com/norton/antivirus-gaming/welcome/index.jsp

its a prety good peace of software, it turns it self off when u game so if your a gamer it helps. It gets the same definitions as all the other norton software so u should be good with 2002 stuff as long as u update it.

its a prety good peace of software, it turns it self off when u game so if your a gamer it helps. It gets the same definitions as all the other norton software so u should be good with 2002 stuff as long as u update it.

while this is a nice option, i still think norton is trash in its own, how is it with everything else? the consumer stuff is extremely taxing on the computer

Back