• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New hole in bay resevoir

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

surfhick

Registered
I have been trying to find a resevoir that I can mount in my HAF. I would like to mount it in the top two bays and still use the case's fill port. I can't find a res that allows this. I've email DD to see if they would put a port on the bottom, opposite the top one already there. I haven't heard back from them yet.
Would this be hard to do? Does anybody know how. I might get piece of acrylic and see if I can do it.

I'm confused as to why you would want to put a fill port on the bottom of a reservoir. It seems like it's pretty likely to leak, and it means you won't be able to actually fill the reservoir unless you flip the case upside down.

If you really want the port on the bottom though, why don't you just install the reservoir upside down?

I think he means he wan't to mount a rad horizontally, and then have the fill port point up into the fill port on the case...?

Back