• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I should be within the 1000 top Folders by tommorrow, Woot!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Brutal-Force

cert.php

Thank God for rain today, It helped cool down. 95-98 degrees for the last two weeks is crazy.

Anyways. I am moving up in the world, Hopeing to be within the top 500 in a few weeks.

Congratulations! It's fun to watch yourself climb through the ranks. But it the climb starts getting slower and slower as you get up to the top. I was where you are several months ago. But now I won't see the top 400 until around the end of July. But just keep Folding and eventually you and I will both be up there on page 1! :beer:

Congratulations! It's fun to watch yourself climb through the ranks. But it the climb starts getting slower and slower as you get up to the top. I was where you are several months ago. But now I won't see the top 400 until around the end of July. But just keep Folding and eventually you and I will both be up there on page 1! :beer:

I know the feeling about being on page 1. I keep getting bumped up to it, then off of it, then up to it.....:bang head

WTF 'em Brutal! :beer: As others have said, climbing the ranks is lots 'o fun! Keep it up bro! :beer:

Back