• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Temps OK?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bluenotebacker

Wasn't sure which formum to post this in, but I'm wondering if these IDLE temps are good? I jus put in a Thermaltake V1:

GPU 42C
Temp1 34C
Temp2 23C
Temp3: -2C
Temp: 0C
HD0: 33C

Core0: 44C
Core1: 37C
Core2: 38C

When running World of Warcraft and watching videos on YouTube Core0 gets up to about 49C but I haven't seen it higher, though the GPU gets up to 50C :(

Using software called SpeedFan 4.38- if you can recommend something better to keep an eye on my temps and fans, please do. I'm ALMOST ready to start OCing this sucker ;)

Last edited:
It depends on a number of factors, including Vcore (Vcc), ambient / case temp.; case cooling, HSF, and TIM used (including the application method.) Using either Core Temp or Real Temp to monitor the core temp's, just keep Distance to TJ Max above 25 - 30C.

TJ Max will stay at 100C, unless you manually change the TJunction Max Offset. You need only be concerned with Distance to TjMax, under "Temperature Readings" in Core Temp.

Back