Microsoft's Bing Search Engine Gains Ground On Google

<(+_+)> (v)g <(+_+)>

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Guvernment View Post
    not suprising really,

Personally, i prefer the look of bing, i am tired of looking at a boring white screen.

for me speed between the 2 is almost identical, load times is so close, i am sure i will use both, as no search engine is perfect.
    damn but 10&#37; already :S
    <(+_+)> (v)g <(+_+)>

10 Year Badge
    not suprising really,

Personally, i prefer the look of bing, i am tired of looking at a boring white screen.

for me speed between the 2 is almost identical, load times is so close, i am sure i will use both, as no search engine is perfect.

,`, Poor Planning On Your Part Does Not Constitute An Emergency On My Part ,`,
    ,`, The trouble with life is theres no background music ,`,
    ,`, Life isnt short, you're just dead for too long,`,

i liked Bing enough that i used it as my default engine for a couple weeks. after that i began to run into flaws; especially in the area of image search. it's still great for scouring the net for videos though.
    doodoodoodoodoododooodoo

I think M$ kinda missed the boat on the search thing. No doubt they have a good product now, but it is about on par with Google... which is somewhat old.

Google has been good to me, great searches, Gmail, Chrome... just because M$ comes out with a Google wanna-be doesn't mean I will jump ship.

M$ needs to surpass Google, not just match it.
    [Primary][Cooler Master Elite 430 Black][ASUS M4A88TD-M][Phenom II X6 1100T BE][Xigmatek HDT-S1283][4GB Corsair Vengeance LP1600][ASUS 6850 1GB][LG BH10LS30 10X][OCZ Agility 3 90GB & Segate 1TB][Windows 7 Ultimate 64]
    [Server][Thermaltake Armour Jr][ASUS M2A-VA][Athlon X2 7750 BE][POS HSF][4GB Buffalo Select][HIS Radeon X1950 XT 256MB][LG DVD-RW][WD 160GB][Windows 7 Ultimate 64]