• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Microsoft's Bing Search Engine Gains Ground On Google

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
not suprising really,

Personally, i prefer the look of bing, i am tired of looking at a boring white screen.

for me speed between the 2 is almost identical, load times is so close, i am sure i will use both, as no search engine is perfect.

damn but 10% already :S

not suprising really,

Personally, i prefer the look of bing, i am tired of looking at a boring white screen.

for me speed between the 2 is almost identical, load times is so close, i am sure i will use both, as no search engine is perfect.

i liked Bing enough that i used it as my default engine for a couple weeks. after that i began to run into flaws; especially in the area of image search. it's still great for scouring the net for videos though.

I think M$ kinda missed the boat on the search thing. No doubt they have a good product now, but it is about on par with Google... which is somewhat old.

Google has been good to me, great searches, Gmail, Chrome... just because M$ comes out with a Google wanna-be doesn't mean I will jump ship.

M$ needs to surpass Google, not just match it.

Back