• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How Many seen the Blue screen in Win XP?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
ive seen that thing tons of times and its the worst in xp. like someone said just pops up then shuts the whole thing down. i have never finished reading it though.

i had to get that 3-4 times a day when i was always screwing around trying to get my voodoo 5 to work. such a pain in the ***. and now after all that i cant run certain games at all without freezing the computer.

ive had a few bsod's too but ive been having problems installing easy cd creator 5 platinum,i know about the updates and then the reg hack and can get it working but after sometime i still get bsod's and then the stupid thing gets that reboot after xp logo crap and then i cant even get into safemode:mad: !
i just format and do it again with nero instead of roxio crap and so far ok! id like to know about these codes that was mentioned here as to know if its a driver crash or something else. is there a websire that helps to identify these blue screen messages?

Back