• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Mechwarrior game

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I figured out the thing with weapons grouping. On my system it was LCtrl for some reason.

Another question.

I see some mechs way over spec like higher speed better armor, more weapons. I've seen scout mechs that come from the shop with only space for 2 med lasers walking around with 2 med lasers and a PPC, as well as higher than stock speed.

How do you increase carrying capacity, carrying weight, slots available, speed, etc?
This game confuses me.

Greetings!

Once you gathered enough CBills you can buy your own mechs and customize them. You can also use real money to buy some special models, but... its real money.

Once you have your own mechs you just customize them in the mechlab. Do note that weapons, extra armour, equipment, upgrades, etc cost CBills too.

Here is a link to an online mechlab:
http://mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#

Greetings!

Some economic math from our telemetry data:

Average match time is 8.4 minutes.
Average CB/match is 79,069.
Average CB/hour is 564,778 if you only have 1 BattleMech to use.
New players can earn 7,981,686 in cadet bonuses during their first 3.5 hours in addition to between 1-3 million in regular game earnings.

It’s important to note that new or inexperienced players will be below this average, while experienced or veteran players will be above this. Player’s with premium time and/or a Hero Mech can expect to better still.

http://mwomercs.com/news/2013/08/730-september-creative-developer-update

New Saber pack for Phoenix, Worlverine e Griffin:
http://mwomercs.com/phoenix

Anyone still on this boat? Bought into the founders package a while ago, but didn't play to the first reset... Been playing lately though. A lot more stable than before... I remember CTDs all the time from before...

Greetings!

Still play when I have the time. Lot more stable and a lot more mechs than in the initial days.

Wow I searched about a year ago for mechwarrior on game spot to see if there was a new one and didn't find crap. This is great news I used to play the original with a joystick and it was the ****!!!!!!!

Was that on GEnie or GameStorm? I played on both as Col White Hawk (Lt. Gen. Ret) merc unit was Maui's Marauders.

Ah, the Marauder If only Battletech had licensed the designs from the guys that created Macross, there would be none of this The Unseen crapola.
My first experience with MW, was the PC version of the tabletop MW, turn based....then MW2, using a Thrustmaster MKII joystick.

If I could just get my hands on a Thrustmaster HOTAS Cougar, or Saitek X-55 Rhino..............I would be in heaven in this game.

Tell me, if we hold down Ctrl + Alt + Shift, and enter Enola Gay, does it still nuke the map?

Give me a KitFox, and Imma go Legging, and people will yell and I won't care.

Back