• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

K7V Dragon Plus & Swiftech MCX462 HSF

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ucfswimmer

just wanted to be positive before i purchased a $60-$70 HSF that the Dragon + has the 4 open holes around the cpu socket and the room to fit this bad boy of a heatsink? ive seen pictures of the dragon + and did NOT see the holes (but if it's in amd spec it should have them...) and i couldnt tell from the pic if the heatsink would fit...was hoping someone could let me know, thanks...

~jeff~

Yes it will fit. I have the MC462 which is 3"x3"x3" and from what I just read the MCX462 is 2.5"x2.5"x1.63" without a fan. Welcome to the forums and don't forget to join one of the teams.

thanks, just wanted to be 100% sure about the fit...im folding as we speak for team 32..for 3 days now (and ive only completed 1WU, but close to finishing my 2nd...current computer is SLOOOW)...anyways..my stats dont show up..ive searched all over..cant find my name anywhere..i delted the .cfg file and typed in my info again but still nothing...what gives?

Back