• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Two qeutos about avatars...please read...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
If you're feeling lazy, you can request an avatar here. Just tell us what you were thinking of and someone will probably pick it up.
If you don't want to do that, I use GIMP and slowview for image editing (Slowview's just for GIF conversion) and MS Gif Animator for putting together the frames. There's much higher quality software, but what I have works for me and it's free.

Black Hawk said:
I was wonering how do you make those animated avatars and what programs do you use? Thank you for your help!

wh469

P.S. last question this will sound tupidbut after i make one how do I get it under my name?
To 'activate' your avatar, in the forum, click on user cp, then edit options, then change avatar. Pretty self-explanitory after that.
And i use Ulead Gif Animator to make my .gif's

*** Moved To Other Software ***

Please try to post in the appropiate topic in future

UnseenMenace - Overclockers.com Forum Moderator

You can also use Jasc's Paint Shop Pro 7 Trial version, which came with Animation Shop 3...both are free to test out for 30 days...and both are insanely easy to use...Collecting video clips and pasting stuff together is a breeze...Original artwork will be dependent on your skills...

My 2 centavos...:D

Back