• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

W00t-off (again!?)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
So far I got:
1 Pinnacle PCTV HD Card $12.99
1 HP Wireless Multimedia Keyboard & Mouse $12.99

I have no use for these... Hate you woot.

This description made me lol

Hey, have you heard about this thing, “Twitter?” It’s some kind of emailing thing, kind of, we guess! You’ve probably seen it on TV. Everybody’s Twittering now! It’s the fast-paced, fun way to communicate with people all over the world! Your friends and family are doing it! Your favorite celebrities are doing it! Your local newscast is doing it! You can, too!

You don’t need a lot of technical know-how to get started. If you can write a letter, you can Twitter! That’s right, it’s just like writing a letter! Except the letter is too short to contain any content of interest, and you’re sending it to people you don’t actually know! Sound like fun? You bet it is! So what are you waiting for? All you’ll need to get started is Sony’s 15.4-inch laptop Twittering machine!

yea some items have been up for alot longer than 20 minutes on woot offs.

i'm still waiting on my woot off lights/BOC from a few days ago, i am curious

I missed the Razer DeathAdder for $20 at like, 6am. :( Started my day at work off all wrong. lol

Back