• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Antec 300 Illusion

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I don't see the difference between that and the normal 300...

EDIT: Late post I guess. Meh, I'd rather do new fans myself.

eh, at a $10 difference, I'd rather go with this new one, since it comes with 2 more fans, leds on them all, and individual fan controllers.

honestly, if you got the 300 and swapped the fans out, and put a fan controller on them, what would that cost you? granted, I still prefer my HAF, but still.

for an extra $10 you get 2 (antec?) fans, and individual fan controllers.
that's a bargain IMO.

but yuo'll probably get over the blue LEDs after a few months. i just don't like mine anymore.

So the Antec 300 is only $60? Guess that's what I should look at. The blue LED's were definitely a turn-off. Time to compare number of fans...looks like 4 (2 intake, 1 top exhaust, 1 rear) for both. Thanks for pointing that out, so anybody have the 300 now or in the past? Any quality comments, will I wish I spent $50-$75 more for something nicer?

On that note, any other mid-tower recommendations with reasonable price tags?

Priority 1: Airflow
Priority 2: Price
Priority 3: Tool-less, sideways 3.5 bays, bottom PSU

Last edited:
so anybody have the 300 now or in the past? Any quality comments, will I wish I spent $50-$75 more for something nicer?
There is no other case that can touch the quality of the 300 in that price bracket. It is an absolute steal for $50. I've owned two so far and will buy another if needed.

There is no other case that can touch the quality of the 300 in that price bracket. It is an absolute steal for $50. I've owned two so far and will buy another if needed.

+1 one to that, I couldn't be happier with my 300.

antec illusion fans are black housing with blue leds.

If you have something to sell, do so in the classified section, selling in the main forum is against the rules - UnseenMenace

edit: my bad :/ forgot

Last edited:
Back