• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for a WB that is...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Evilsizer

Senior Forum Spammer
I have been out of touch on computer stuff for the past 2-3months roughly. looking to see if there are any good low pressure wb? i was looking at the EK-Supreme LT - Acetal but i couldnt find the review/thread at xs that compared a bunch of wb's. im not looking for the best wb out there just one that fits my needs. the pump im planning to go with is the DD-CPX-Pro 12V Pump or the DD-CPX1 12V Pump. i would have gotten the MCP350 but its more pump then i need. the loop is only going to have the cpu and either a (BIP or SR1) 2x120mm or (2) 2x80mm BIM's.

so any wb's i have missed?

I have run water blocks for years.
I think its called White Water block?

Love them to death - and just had one die last summer.
-still have to replace it and the rig. :eek: :D
But the other is still going stong. It may be a D-tek or an actual WW I got from JoeC some time back.

They fit a lot of different boards even if you have to modify something to get them to fit right on an odd board. I had a bit of trouble fitting one to a 775 board, but it hold just fine and runs 24/7.
I have some big arse pump and a Chevette heater core on it.
Good luck with your search.

I like that block too CharlieCS
This summer with ambient of 29c to 30c i wasn't able to get the computer in my sig past 34c with the fans turned down all the way
That was full load with everest

Back