• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Windows 7 Tips & Tweaks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I dunno if this has been added... but if you miss your windows XP image resizing powertoy... the one where you can right click on an image and resize it instantly, or have multiple images selected and resize them all at once with a simple right click... well its been made and its better in windows 7.

http://imageresizer.codeplex.com/

Oh and BUMP!

ya i figured id give the thread a lil love! I used the resize power toy today in win 7 for the umpteenth time and went hmm i remember a win 7 tip n tricks thread.

Hm... this thing correctly resizes all my camera photos in Windows 7.

However, neither Powertoys nor this thing can resize all photos in Windows XP. I have some which it simply refuses to resize.

I edit the photos in Photoshop w/o chaning their size then save them, then they can be resized with powertoys, so.... weird :shrug:

Are they 100% clones, given a choice on XP, which would you choose, PT or the other one?

Are they 100% clones, given a choice on XP, which would you choose, PT or the other one?

id take the one i linked to over the original power toy. This new one saves settings, IE resize original checkbox checked, and custom resolution numbers both of which i used and always had to input every time with the original xp powertoy. Both seem to work just as fast and both i have never had any problems with it not resizing images.

Back