• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Trouble with 4890 and P6T v2 dlx motherboard

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sjaak

Heyo...I had some trouble installing my new pc (http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=616344). It appears to be working sort-of now, except I cannot get the HDMI connection to work. TV is connected and will just display 'no signal'. DVI screen on secondary is working fine.

(newest) ATI drivers will not even acknowledge that the card has more than 1 VGA output >< even though this worked fine on my old mobo (P5B&core2 duo). When I tell the drivers to enable the second output it just flashes the screen for a bit then returns to previous settings.

Been searching for awhile but no results...ideas before I contact ATI support?

- Sjaak.

Have you changed the source on your TV setting. I know I have to change mine to see PC screen. There maybe a windows setting or 2 take a look at the in advanced tabs under control panel or display adapter.

It used to work automatically, even in BIOS, and still does on the other pc. I've tried the ati config but none of the settings seem to enable the secondary video output.

Back