• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

medal of honor

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
C

CPIETRAS

Does anyone get this? When I start a single player game, as soon as it starts I get sent to the desktop and my puter is getting online, while the game is on the taskbar. I reinstalled bll, bla bla, I know this game has some bugs.......is this one of them?

Thanks

No, I had d8 in there, and I also reinstalled it, restarted computer, and than reinstalled the game.

I made it to the bunker after getting off the boat, and now when I try to load a saved game, I get, "MOH has created an error" and I have to exit. I'm running WinXP. I think I am going to copy my Save folder and reinstall. Has anyone else had this problem?

BL

i think the game is programmed to "phone home", who knows why. it probably just needs to send some info to the master server for some reason. i think thats kinda dumb though, because someone without a 'net connection might be playing the game. and the game is VERY buggy, like they rushed the release. i highly recommend downloading the v 1.10 patch from www.planetmedalofhonor.com .

jeff

Back