• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Win ME

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NewBlood

has anyone had trouble with this operating system. I know some people that when they connect to the internet they can only stay on for 15 mins at max and their dial up properties are all right and they all have Win ME.

NewBlood said:
has anyone had trouble with this operating system. I know some people that when they connect to the internet they can only stay on for 15 mins at max and their dial up properties are all right and they all have Win ME.

I don't think it's the OS kicking them offline. Modem drivers, ph. cord length, or line noise mabey.
As far as having trouble with WinME Yes. Nothing but problems. It's the crappiest OS to date, I'd rather use Win95...

windows ME has got to be the most unstable, under developed OS that has EVER been released, not just by microsoft. AND YOU CAN'T EVEN UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 2000!!! i know they use different kernels but i can complain can't i :)

jeff

I never once had a problem with "ME". When I was using it my games ran faster under it than anything else, I dont know why...but they did. Personally I think its like Win98 with added features, just like XP is like Win2000, but has a new look and a few added features.

Back