• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How to dye water cooling tubing *Experiment*IKIKUINTHENUTZ

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Lol I didn't mean to imply you should post here. It's an old thread. Just to read it for tips and such. Any RIT dye should work. You will probably want to buy extra dye and tubing to experiment. Color changes based on amount of dye and length in the water so you will need to perfect it for the tubing to match.

Worst case, it worth for more people to see. I like the whole thing, being able to color the keyboards and all that.
:thup:

Yeah. It's great info for sure. I tried it way back when with moderate success but at the end of the day I'm just too lazy to put in the effort. I always start with big plans during a build and by the time I get part way into it I decide to just zip tie it together good enough to work and to hell with what it looks like :beer:

Read the other thread where he discusses that he wants a color that doesnt exist? The only clear yellow tubing i can find is the ugliest shade of uv yellow i can imagine. If i wanted yellow tubing id be dying it, not buying the ugly as sin neon yellow trash.

Back