• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HIS H587F1GDG Radeon HD 5870

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Alien432

Tech Savvy Member
HIS H587F1GDG Radeon HD 5870 5800 Series 1GB GDDR5 PCI Express x16 (2.0v) Video Card Retail

10011217.jpg

http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=10011217&prodlist=celebros

It's here finally. Out of stock but you can check out the specifications.

Please post your opinions about the latest offering from ATI.

Launch date 9/23?

Is the price too high?

Do you like the new cooler design?

The World’s 1st DirectX® 11 Product - Full DirectX® 11 support enables intense gaming performance unrivalled image quality with stunning 3D visual effects, realistic lighting and lifelike imagery.

Is there a game that uses DirectX 11?

Free DiRT2 Game Coupon

Instead of the game a coupon for one?

ATI Eyefinity - Run up to 3 displays from a single graphics board and expand your gaming field of view across all displays*

Three display capability is this good?

I'm really awaiting some OCF benches to see what these things can do. But so far they are neck and neck with the GTX295, and seeing as that card is still $500, I'd say $399 is not a bad price for the amount of power you get with this card.

I'm going to hold out a while though, see what kind of price drops we get in the next couple of months. My crossfired 4870's do the trick for now :)

I personally like the Gigabyte cooler best of all the reference coolers, and also even though they say $399, I'm betting they jack up the price once they actually come instock due to this article

78416d85f0df.jpg

Pricing is where I expected it to be with no competition in the single GPU category... Now the question is exactly how bad it will beat the GTX 285.

i'm gonna try and grab the XFX when i can find one. xfx has a pretty bomb warrenty (i'm not taking away from other's warrenty's) i just know xfx has a great one. I have had friends that have had to deal w/ them.

if only eVGA would switch teams.

Back