• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Members Post here,...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I joined a couple of days ago.

Yesterday I switched away from the gpu client. My question to you is: Now that I am running the standard system tray client, in the display window, can I view more than just the protein image? In other words, can I have it show me folding info. The gpu client had information in the window that showed folding progress info.

I joined a couple of days ago.

Yesterday I switched away from the gpu client. My question to you is: Now that I am running the standard system tray client, in the display window, can I view more than just the protein image? In other words, can I have it show me folding info. The gpu client had information in the window that showed folding progress info.

Are you just wanting to see the project number, how many points it's worth, etc...? Fahmon does a better job of that, IF that is indeed what you want to see.

just started

got 2 machines running my baby core i7 920 oced to 3.2g and my laptop 1.73 g they got diffrent size packets though iz is running 1500 and only 150 on lap top do you get more points for bigger work units? oh well glad to help!

:welcome: donvin999!

You just swing on down to the main forum section, my dear new member, and we'll show you how to make a bunch more points on that i7! :clap:

I'm very cautious about FAH on a laptop. Some laptops are OK with the work (and the heat), but others are not. Also, the beta folding client programs don't all stop when you go to battery only (that is a serious bug that will be fixed), and that is a real concern.

If you don't mind, start up a thread in the lower (main) part of the forum, and give us the spec's on that i7, and we'll get you going in the fast lane. :burn: :burn: :burn:

Hello to all Team 32 members. I am not that new of a folder, but now that I got into the top1000 (err, in the team, of course), I feel that it is time to make friends here. I hope to enjoy folding with you guys in the future!

Sergey.

P.S. I have some questions, should I start a topic?

Hello to all Team 32 members. I am not that new of a folder, but now that I got into the top1000 (err, in the team, of course), I feel that it is time to make friends here. I hope to enjoy folding with you guys in the future!

Sergey.

P.S. I have some questions, should I start a topic?

Welcome to the forums :)

If you have any questions feel free to start a topic and we'll do our best to help you out.

Back