• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Members Post here,...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Cvsi3, welcome! I can already see you on my threat list, so you must be doing fine. Welcome aboard Team32, every new member is welcome!

I never did post in here :rofl: I started folding in 2010 with a 6 cpre AMD system then moved up to 3 8 core AMD systems and 1 64 core AMD 4P system, I have built a total of 8 muti core systems (1 for a friend, 1 for dad, 1 for mom, 1 for sister and 5 for me).
My 1st PC was a 386DX clone PC in 1988 and been upgrading since.

Alright got the stats in my sig. I'm good to go. Now to sneak the folding program on my wife's pc so I can start to raise the points. - She hates it when I touch her computer.

Alright got the stats in my sig. I'm good to go. Now to sneak the folding program on my wife's pc so I can start to raise the points. - She hates it when I touch her computer.

Hehe, just set it to use like 2 cores and the lowest priority you can set. :D

After 10 WU's you'll get the Quick Return Bonus points and really start raking in points :thup:

It's all about the # of WU's I hand in personally, but the points help make it competitive :)

It gets addictive after a while too :cool:

With me back in folding, i now sit at rank 92 for Point per 24hr Avg, and the numbers are still climbing. I still remember how funny it was when i was folding on the army of dual core machines. The PPD was hilarious. In both ways

Kinda miss our old Forum layout, but today, the suffering has begun, I made a final adjustment to my old D5400XS and it is now Hardcore folding compared to the other dual core army machines I've been restoring.

View attachment 154979

My folding stats look pretty good for now. Next I'm preparing my nvidia Tesla C2070's. Hopefully they still work.

Yea it'll just take some more looking into and researching I guess. But in that time it can still do its thing. When it gets done with one is there anything I need to do to turn in or whatever?

Yea it'll just take some more looking into and researching I guess. But in that time it can still do its thing. When it gets done with one is there anything I need to do to turn in or whatever?

Yes. Just keep the rig power on so it can get more work! ^_^
F@H is easy like that, you just keep the machine on and it takes care of the rest.

Can't get my Tesla's Posting...... :( Well it's gonna be alot of GTX 570's folding for now. Second Dual CPU D5400XS(3.6ghz 8 Core, 96 G/flops rig) Is coming online. Hopefully the 3rd and 4th's as well, Also bringing back mutiple 550ti's and Core i7 920's at 3.6ghz or 4ghz(depending on cooling i have available)

Well then. I'll have to stop being the pool and pull my cards off mining for a bit to keep ahead ;)

Hi All, Just joined the Team, Already up and running on my i5-760 and will probably be running on my main rig as well as soon as I'm done some work with her. :)

:welcome: to the fold!!!!

Those 970's are killer for points, what takes me 2 GPU's, your 970 will easily match. and then some!!!

Yeah compared to my i5 the i7 runs circles around it as far as folding goes...I shut down before I left for work as I don't want to leave them unmonitored all day

Back