• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Members Post here,...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Kayva if your rigs are stable they'll be fine...

Everything about F@H is now based on a quick (as possible) return of work units to Stanford.

Welcome Team 32.gif

I'm new around here, might as well jump on board! I'm still trying to optimize my F@H settings, but I'll do what I can for now.

Kas

Hi,

I'm currently folding for Maximum PC magazine (Team 11108), how do I change over to Team 32????
Will I lose my current work units?????
Will I also lose any point's that I have gained????

I originally started back in 2004 and was on and off until 2012. I found out that I have leukemia - Aug 2012 and I have been deep into folding since.

Thank You For Your Time
In Reading And Replying

MaddMutt, greetings and welcome to Team 32!

In order to change over to Team 32, all you need to do is to change the team number in the clients that you use. For example, if you use v7 client, click 'Configure' -> 'Identity' -> change the team number to 32. Thats it.

You will not lose any of the points you made with Team 11106, nor the WU's, they will all remain in your profile under your older team: Here: http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=117733

and here (may need to refresh a few times to open the Stanford link):

http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&username=MaddMutt

Well, stay strong and our best wishes!

I have found out that when I switched, I left 223,269,358 with team 11108. I check myself (MaddMutt) on Team 32 and found that I had to start all over again. I was listed with only 151,000 with 2 WU completed, for my first folding submitted for Team 32 :)

Thought it about time I did something with my unused processes, for the time being it's getting done on my laptop, but when I get home I'll have to get it started on my gaming machine.

I feel so ignorant asking this, but what do you mean by digs, I'm thinking you haven't seen my house so it must have something to do with a computer :confused:

I feel so ignorant asking this, but what do you mean by digs, I'm thinking you haven't seen my house so it must have something to do with a computer :confused:

lol i don't even know what it means. I've heard people say it before about good things or what not :p

I'm a tad bit late to my introduction, as I've been folding for the team under the name KingScrud for quite some time on my old laptop at a steady ~30k ppd. Now that I'm folding with a gtx 970 at ~270K ppd my team contribution has jumped considerably. Just broke 4 million points, and I'm ranked 274 on team 32 (and rising)

I'm currently working on getting my watercooling set up so i can add my i7's folding power, but at the moment my system is running to hot on a stock cooler for that. Also considering a 2nd 970 if i can afford that+a waterblock since it's such an amazing card for folding

Last edited:
Back