• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Members Post here,...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Welcome to Team 32, AnubisOne!

:welcome:

100k PPD is still a healthy contribution, and we're happy to have you join the team. Please let us know if you need anything. Grab a beverage from the fridge and hang out. ;)

attachment.php

Hey welcome to Team32 belorsch and AnubisOne!! :thup: :welcome:

100K is respectable Anubis, it's only ~30K shy of what I produce! Every point matters no matter how small or how low, It's all about the research!

Thanks! Ive done one 24hr run so far. I am stopping until I get my new external radiator setup. I just ordered the parts. My current setup does okay but my CPU temp goes over 90*C within 45 seconds when folding. Time for more cooling. :)

What name are you folding under?

For me, I stopped folding on my CPU's. Too much heat, not enough points. I use my CPU to keep my GPU's feed.

Hey Guys,

I'm not new to the forums or folding, but this is my first time folding for team 32! Running quad gtx 750tis in one machine at the moment (Slightly old, but still fold pretty well). Hitting a tad over 100k ppd, hoping to get some more out of it with some tweaking. Folding under my username here.

You're moving along very nicely. You're already past 600k and rolling. Once you start to hit 1 million points, you'll get mentions on the weekly stats update. It won't be long for you.

It won't be long for you.
Thank you for the words of encouragement, don256us. :D

Unfortunately "Won't be long for you" isn't soon enough for my lack of patience, haha.

Made an executive decision today and dropped the quad 750tis for a pair of 970s. It's been on my mind for a little bit to start upgrading this rig, so I guess now's the time. Hoping to grab a 3rd in the near future when the budget allows it.

Time to let the ppd flow for Team 32!

Getting back into the mix myself. Folded for a few years back in '04-'06. Only got one rig running ATM, but another couple soon to be added.

-Seabee

I started folding on friday.. am having BSOD after running for a few hours so i cant run 24/7.. got 8 wu's done though and one was an A protein woo hoo! hope to fix whatever bug is causing BSOD's :( cause im trying to use this program to burn in new system

Oh dear lord!! I didn't realize speedj's original new member post existed. Talk about a flash to the past lol. Ploaf Tweaked! belorsh, so many names of folders past that I remember. Very cool to see this

Hey guys, so I decided I would try folding again. Been going for about a week now and pending summer heat control am hoping to be at this for awhile.

One major issue I have had is Win 10 auto updates. Anyone got a good link to a workaround for this?

Linux folding is wayyyyy easier than it used to be. If it's a dedicated folding machine, its definitely worth it to go through the hassle given the point increases it affords you.

Linux folding is wayyyyy easier than it used to be. If it's a dedicated folding machine, its definitely worth it to go through the hassle given the point increases it affords you.

Unfortunately no this us my daily driver. I have considered doing a dual boot system on it but have not decided yet since I am constantly on and off this thing throughout the day and I don't know if a lot of my programs will run on Linux.

Back